Terms and Conditions
PLACING AN ORDER
If you are placing an order with us for the first time, welcome on board.
It's really easy!
All you need to do is click on 'create account', enter your email address, activate your password and you will be away. Then, to order a product simply click on the 'add to cart' button and enter the quantity. This will add the items to your shopping cart.
When you have finished shopping click on 'checkout', follow the links and if it's before midday your sweets will be delivered the following day.
2) Due to market fluctuations, prices are subject to change without prior notice. We will never take payment without confirming pricing. All prices online at www.wholesalesweets.co.uk are current.
3) Prices are only valid for confectionery trade customers on pro-forma accounts.
4) We do not offer a back-order system. Out of stock items will not be included on the final order, and we will endeavour to notify you prior to despatch. If we cannot get hold of you, we will send all orders short.
Best Prices Guaranteed.
We price check all the major suppliers in the UK to ensure that you get the very best prices all the time. Don't be fooled by other websites offering wholesale sweets - We are the largest supplier offering the widest range of wholesale sweets and bulk confectionery.
You can pay for your UK Sweets order using a debit or credit card with no surcharges. We accecpt all majoy debit & credit cards. Please note: we no longer accept cheques, but now accept payments via PAYPAL!
If you are paying by debit card or credit card we operate a deferred payment system. When you place your order the full amount is held by us until your order is picked. We would then send your order and we only charge you for what we actually send. If you decide to add to your order or we have an item out of stock the money that we will take is for the amount that we send you. This eliminates the need for credit notes.
We do not take the full amount for the order until the order is packed and ready to be shipped.
Security is important. All card payments are processed using Sage Pay - a trusted merchant that take care of all our card transactions using a state of the art encrypted system to protect your personal and card details. We do not keep card details on our system or servers. Sage Pay is regulated by the banking services to ensure a safe, protected and reliable service.
We offer a same day dispatch service on all orders placed before 12pm. Delivery is usually on a next day basis, so if you order on a Monday before 12pm you will get your sweets on Tuesday. Our delivery company has between 9am - 5.30pm to deliver your sweets. If you have provided us with an email address and/or telephone number when you registered to our website we will send you an email or text message with your consignment number. You can use this to track your order online using the Parcelforce order tracker at www.parcelforce.com/track-trace
If at the time of delivery you or someone on your behalf are not available to accept it, there will be a re-delivery charge of £40!
If you have any special delivery requirements, please email us on the back of your order confirmation email.
UK MAINLAND ENGLAND / WALES / SOUTHERN SCOTLAND DELIVERY
1) Free delivery on all UK mainland orders over £200 excluding VAT. For orders under £200 (ex. VAT) a delivery charge of £10 (ex. VAT) will be applied. For orders under £100 (ex. VAT) a delivery charge of £20 (ex. VAT) will be applied.
2) Orders under £500 (ex. VAT) are delivered by courier.
3) Orders over £500 (ex. VAT) are delivered by pallet. Please note: empty pallets will only be collected at the discretion of the local pallet depot with prior notice.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND / CHANNEL ISLANDS DELIVERY
1) Orders under £1000 (ex. VAT) will be sent by courier (2-7 day service)
2) Orders over £1000 (ex. VAT) will be sent via pallet (2-7 day service)
4) Delivery on orders over £1000 (ex. VAT) will be delivered by pallet FREE OF CHARGE! For orders under £500 (ex. VAT) a delivery charge of £20 (ex. VAT) will be applied. For orders under £100 (ex. VAT) a delivery charge of £30 (ex. VAT) will be applied.
SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS / NORTHERN IRELAND / ISLE OF MAN / ISLE OF SCILLY DELIVERY
1) Orders under £500 (ex. VAT) will be sent by courier (2-7 day service)
2) Orders over £500 (ex. VAT) will be sent via pallet (2-7 day service)
4) Delivery on orders over £500 (ex. VAT) will be delivered by pallet FREE OF CHARGE! For orders under £1000 (ex. VAT) a delivery charge of £12 (ex. VAT) will be applied. For orders under £500 (ex. VAT) a delivery charge of £32 (ex. VAT) will be applied. For orders under £100 (ex. VAT) a delivery charge of £42 (ex. VAT) will be applied.
1) For export orders, place your orders online and pay for your goods. Then simply arrange collection from our warehouse or we can arrange a delivery point of arrival.
2) Charges are calculated at the time of order. Please enquire on costing to your country.
3) We deliver to all European countries daily.
UK Mainland England, Wales, Southern Scotland - FREE DELIVERY! On orders over £200 (ex. VAT)
Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Isle of Scilly - FREE DELIVERY! On orders over £500 (ex. VAT)
Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands - FREE DELIVERY! On orders over £1000 (ex. VAT)
We deliver daily throughout Europe. Call our sales team for delivery information on 0800 319 6952
Can't find delivery information for your location??? Then look no further. We have an Estimated Delivery & Tax calculator. Simply go to your shopping cart once you have placed your order and type in your location to get a delivery quote.
If you have provided us with an email address and/or telephone number when you registered to our website we will send you an email or text message with your consignment number. You can use this to track your order online using the Parcelforce order tracker at www.parcelforce.com/track-trace If you have done this and there is a problem please contact our sales team on 0800 319 6952
CAN I COLLECT MY ORDER?
Yes, if you wish you can collect your order from our depot in Manchester - 2 Ambrose Street, Gorton, Manchester, M12 5DD. Please phone 0800 319 6952 to arrange a time for collection.
CAN I CHANGE MY DELIVERY ADDRESS?
Yes, you can change your delivery address throughout the ordering process. As you proceed through the checkout you will be asked your delivery address. Simply enter the new details and we will send your sweets to that address.
DO I NEED TO SIGN FOR MY ORDER?
Yes, our carrier will require a signature when they deliver. This is to ensure that you get all your boxes and a full order.
DO YOU DELIVER OUTSIDE THE UK?
Yes, we can deliver all over the world and ship to most countries; we have a specialist export team dedicated to dealing with all overseas orders. Alternatively you can arrange collection by your carrier.
We have a dedicated team to deal with all enquires relating to your order. Should you wish to speak to any of our team regarding your order or any aspect of ordering from us please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 319 6952.
HOW DO I KNOW IF AN ITEM IS IN STOCK?
On our website all the items will be in stock unless stated. Our team work really hard to ensure that this is correct. We try, but sometimes you may order an item that is not available. Our Warehouse Manager will call you to let you know if there is a problem with your order and will advise on any similar items as a replacement.
WHEN DO I KNOW AN ITEM IS BACK IN STOCK?
You have the option to be notified by email if an item is out of stock. Just click on the product link and this will automatically email you when the item is back in stock. You can then add this to your next order.
PRODUCT BEST BEFORE DATES:
Our warehouse is geared around 3 month dates. However, most products will come with an 8-12 month date, and in some cases Boiled Sweets will come with an even longer date. If you require specific dates, we are more than happy to process your order with your requirements. Please contact our sales team on 0800 319 6952 or reply to your email order confirmation with your specific requirements.
1) Discrepancies must be reported to UK Sweets Ltd within 24 hours.
2) Missing contents must be notified within 24 hours. We double check and time each order whilst packing to ensure the minimum amount of discrepancies.
3) Goods sent in error will be rectified with the next order placed.
4) Out of stocks procedure - Should an item be no longer available when we are processing your order, we will contact you to advise of this and offer an alternative. Your invoice will be amended and we will only charge for what we send.
5) Stock Dates - We aim to supply the very best dates on all our products. If you have a specific requirement please contact our sales team on 0800 319 6952
1) We seal all packages with security tape. If you receive any packages with damaged tape please contact the office immediately.
2) Damaged contents must be signed for as 'Damaged' and the office notified immediately.
3) Fragile items such as glass and rock candy (including lollipops) will only be sent via pallets.
4) Photographic evidence must be supplied for any damages at the time of notification. Please email [email protected] and we will deal with your query within 48 hours.
If you are not 100% happy with any item, we will do all we can to help.
Once the goods are booked back in, the amount will be credited back into your UK Sweets account and the value will come off of your next order. This process can take up to 5 working days.
Broken, tampered or damaged packages must be notified to the carrier on delivery. Sign as "damaged" etc. and notify our office immediately. We do not credit for damaged outers, but we take the safety of our products very seriously.
Must be notified to our office via email within 24 hours from receipt of goods. Photographic evidence will usually be requried. Your claim will be dealt with faster if you provide a photo. We always arrange a credit code for damages caused in transit.
Must be notified to our office within 24 hours from receipt of goods. Late claims will be treated as invalid. All items are packed and securely taped to stop tampering.
NON DAMAGED ITEMS
You can return any item that has not been opened.